- Our premium face oil contains 99% rosehip oil and 1% vitamin E to soothe and nourish all types of skin.
- Rosehip oil is rich in beta carotene, vitamin A and omega oils, all of which benefit mature skin. It can also be used to treat stretch marks.
- Vitamin E has proven anti-inflammatory properties and can help to balance sebum levels. Our vitamin E contains all four types of tocopherol: alpha, beta, gamma and delta.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
Our rosehip oil is extracted from rosehip fruits and seeds by CO2 (superior to cold-press techniques) and blended with a touch of vitamin E. We present it in an amber glass bottle to prevent oxidisation and with a dropper to minimise waste. High in pro vitamin A and essential fatty acids, it benefits all skin types.
Most skin types, including sensitive, mature, dry and combination skin.
- Rosehip Oil
- The natural oil extracted from rosehip fruit via super-critical CO2 extraction is blended with organic rosehip seed oil.
- Natural Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Warm two drops of oil between your palms and smooth onto face and neck. Can be worn by itself or under moisturiser for an extra shot of hydration.
Rosa canina (rosehip) seed oil (organic), rosa canina (rosehip) fruit extract (organic), tocopherol (1% vitamin E, naturally derived).
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
|Colour||Orange (dries clear)|
||Oleic - 16%
Linoleic - 52.4%
Palmitic - 3.7%
Stearic - 2.4%
Myristic - 0.04%
Alpha Linolenic - 22.5%
Arachidic - 0.9%
Behenic - 0.17%
|Rheology / Glide||Easy absorbancy.|
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- United States FedEx (3-7 days) - $4.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $50
- Tracked US delivery by FedEx - 3 to 7 days. No customs fees required.
- United States FedEx (2 business days) - $9.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $100
- Tracked US priority delivery by FedEx - 2 business days. No customs fees required. Order before 6am PST/ 9am EST and get your parcel shipped the same day.
- DHL Express (2 days tracked) - $9.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $100
- Trackable and fast delivery service by DHL. No customs fees required. Order before 6am PST/ 9am EST and get your parcel shipped the same day. DHL On Demand Delivery will then keep you fully up to date via e mail or SMS on the preferred shipping date, time and final mile option, if this doesn’t fit your schedule that’s ok, you are in control and have the ability to change to an option that suits you for no additional costs
- REST OF WORLD (5-10 DAYS) - $9.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $50
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than $100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your country.