with Organic Cold-Pressed Tamanu Oil and Vitamin E
- Rich and versatile, our organic tamanu oil is blended with a touch of vitamin E. It absorbs quickly and imparts a dewy glow without feeling greasy.
- Tamanu oil is great for mature skin that requires extra hydration, on scars and stretch marks, and as an after-sun oil.
- Vitamin E has proven anti-inflammatory properties and can help to balance sebum levels. Our vitamin E contains all four types of tocopherol: alpha, beta, gamma and delta.
- Presented in an amber glass bottle to prevent oxidisation and with a dropper to minimise waste.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
Hydrating Tamanu Oil O5 contains 100% organic tamanu oil. Rich and emolliating, with a mild nutty smell, tamanu oil can be used on eczema and sensitive, dry or chapped skin.
Most skin types, including sensitive, dry and combination skin. Can be used to treat eczema, rosacea, and stretch marks.
- Tamanu Oil
- A natural oil extracted from the seeds of a tropical evergreen in Southeast Asia, this multitasking oil is rich in antioxidants and has been used for centuries in Asia and Africa for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Natural Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Warm two drops of oil between your palms and smooth onto your face, neck and body. Can be worn by itself or under moisturiser.
Calophyllum inophyllum (tamanu) seed oil (organic), tocopherol (1% vitamin E, naturally derived).
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
|Colour||Green to dark olive mobile liquid - dries clear|
||Oleic - 38%
Linoleic - 32%
Palmitic - 13%
Stearic - 13%
Arachidic - 0.7%
Alpha Linolenic - 0.2%
Eicosenoic - 0.1%
|Rheology / Glide||Viscous oil, dries to leave a non-greasy glow.|
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- United States FedEx (3-7 days) - $4.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $50
- Tracked US delivery by FedEx - 3 to 7 days. No customs fees required.
- United States FedEx (2 business days) - $9.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $100
- Tracked US priority delivery by FedEx - 2 business days. No customs fees required. Order before 6am PST/ 9am EST and get your parcel shipped the same day.
- DHL Express (2 days tracked) - $9.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $100
- Trackable and fast delivery service by DHL. No customs fees required. Order before 6am PST/ 9am EST and get your parcel shipped the same day. DHL On Demand Delivery will then keep you fully up to date via e mail or SMS on the preferred shipping date, time and final mile option, if this doesn’t fit your schedule that’s ok, you are in control and have the ability to change to an option that suits you for no additional costs
- REST OF WORLD (5-10 DAYS) - $9.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $50
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than $100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your country.