with 10% Azelaic Acid, Colloidal Oat and Green Tea
Fastest Delivery: Wed, Feb 01. Free US shipping on $40 and free returns.
anti-redness breakouts combination dry normal oil-control oily pigmentation sensitive
Lumizela Serum A10 delivers 10% azelaic acid as a smooth emulsion, so it’s fully dissolved in the formula, without the graininess sometimes evident in suspensions.
Most skin types, including sensitive skin and combination or oily acne-prone, congested skin. Reduces rosacea and redness.
1. Apply a few drops to clean, damp skin, concentrating on blemishes, fine lines, dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation.
2. Follow with your favourite moisturiser. Some people may need to gradually accustom their skin to this product.
3. Test first on a small area.
4. After your first full application, wait a day or two before starting regular use. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
4. As this product may increase skin's sensitivity to sunlight, we recommend using a broad-spectrum sunscreen while using this product and for two weeks afterwards.
Compliment your 15% azelaic acid products with the facetheory broad-spectrum sunscreen called Sunfragma that not only protects the skin but also moisturises it too.
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
|Texture||Thin cream - easily absorbed.|
|Packaging||Amber glass bottle with lotion pump that protects actives from UV light.|
|Sulphate-free / SLS-free||✔|
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.