- A premium face oil with a high linoleic acid content, which allows it to dry to a non-greasy illuminating finish.
- Cacay oil contains three times as much retinol as rosehip oil and is recommended for mature skin as well as to fight the early signs of ageing.
- Made with 100% Colombian cacay oil, which has a much drier finish than Brazilian cacay oil.
- Packaged in an amber glass bottle to prevent oxidisation and with a dropper to minimise waste.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
Dewy Cacay Oil O6 nourishes and softens dry skin with a non-oily, shine-free finish.
Most skin types, including sensitive, mature, dry and combination skin.
- Cacay Oil
- A lightweight, dry oil extracted from kahai nut trees in Colombia. Cacay oil has a higher vitamin E content than argan oil and higher retinol content than rosehip oil.
- Warm two drops of oil between your palms and smooth onto your face and neck. Can be worn by itself or under moisturiser for an extra shot of hydration.
Caryodendron orinocense (kahai) nut oil, tocopherol (1% vitamin E, naturally derived).
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
||Oleic - 11%
Linoleic - 75%
Palmitic - 6%
Stearic - 4%
Alpha Linolenic - 2%
Trace Fatty Acids- 2%
|Rheology / Glide||Easy absorbancy dries non-greasily.|
||Slight nuttiness that fades quickly.
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- United States FedEx (3-7 days) - $4.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $50
- Tracked US delivery by FedEx - 3 to 7 days. No customs fees required.
- United States FedEx (2 business days) - $9.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $100
- Tracked US priority delivery by FedEx - 2 business days. No customs fees required. Order before 6am PST/ 9am EST and get your parcel shipped the same day.
- DHL Express (2 days tracked) - $9.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $100
- Trackable and fast delivery service by DHL. No customs fees required. Order before 6am PST/ 9am EST and get your parcel shipped the same day. DHL On Demand Delivery will then keep you fully up to date via e mail or SMS on the preferred shipping date, time and final mile option, if this doesn’t fit your schedule that’s ok, you are in control and have the ability to change to an option that suits you for no additional costs
- REST OF WORLD (5-10 DAYS) - $9.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $50
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than $100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your country.