- This ceramide-rich cream contains 2% ceramides and stabilised vitamin C, retinol and hyaluronic acid to provide intense hydration that absorbs easily and is suitable for most skin types.
- Organic rosehip, jojoba and argan oils nourish, soothe and hydrate dry or distressed skin.
- Stabilised vitamin c, ferulic acid and vitamin E brighten while fighting free radicals.
- Free of parabens, silicones, PEGs, SLS, SLES, and mineral oils. Vegan and cruelty-free. Made in the UK.
- Facetheory products contain a high concentration of actives, so only a small amount is required per use.
Ceraquench Renewal Cream PRO1 contains ceramides and co-enzyme Q10 to renew the epidermal barrier. Its technology has been shown to increase cutaneous elasticity by 25% and decrease microwrinkles by 22% in 30 days
This is the best moisturiser I have ever used. I’m 48 with dry/dehydrated skin and fine lines. This product has smoothed, quenched and calmed my parched skin. It has more than the 3 magic ingredients I was looking for in a moisturiser: retinol, ceramides and vitamin E.
All skin types, including dehydrated or mature skin.
- Argan Oil
- Our 100% organic Moroccan argan oil is high in and vitamin E, beta carotene, squalene, and oleic and other beneficial acids recommended for scars, blemishes and stretch marks.
- Ceramides / Olive Glycerides
- Ceramides are found in your skin, so they’re safe for all skin types and in the delicate eye area. These fat-soluble lipids derived from plant cells that can improve micro-wrinkles with the first visible results appearing as soon as in one hour. Our ceramides are delivered in a natural olive base.
- Ferulic Acid
- This key element of Japanese and Korean skincare is sourced from rice bran. A powerful antioxidant that helps stabilise actives and prevents damage caused by free radicals.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Protects skin’s water balance and maintains its moisture level, which aids absorption of active ingredients and keeps skin soft, supple and hydrated.
- Jojoba Oil
- A non-greasy oil that absorbs quickly to hydrate and soothe dry skin caused by psoriasis, rosacea and eczema. Loaded with vitamins B and E, and minerals and antioxidants shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines. Gentle enough to use on sensitive skin.
- Retinol (Retinyl Palmitate)
- Retinol has proven efficacy in expediting skin cell renewal, softening fine lines and tightening pores. This product contains retinyl palmitate, a stabilised ester of retinol. Esters of retinol are associated with less sun sensitivity than retinol (as explained here).
- Shea Butter
- A botanical lipid full of antioxidants, shea butter soothes and emolliates dry areas.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate)
- Vitamin C is an essential antioxidant that helps defend skin from free radicals and reduces environmental damage. This product contains sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable salt of l-ascorbic acid associated with less sensitivity than its counterparts.
- Vitamin E
- A fat-soluble vitamin that hydrates your skin, leaving it feeling full and fresh. Facetheory vitamin E is derived from natural sources and contains alpha, beta, gamma and delta tocopherols to fight toxins and reduce UV damage.
- Apply a small amount to your face and massage into skin with upwards circular movements.
- Aqua, glycerin (humectant), butryospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit, glyceryl stearate SE (emulsifer), argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil (organic), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil (organic), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil (organic), olive glycerides, cetyl alcohol (coconut-derived fatty acid), stearic acid (coconut-derived fatty acid), rosa moschata (rosehip) fruit oil (organic), tocopherol (natural vitamin e), retinyl palmitate (stabilised retinol), panthenol (vitamin b5), sodium ascorbyl phosphate (stabilised vitamin c), sodium levulinate (preservative from sugar cane), sodium anisate (preservative from star anise), sodium hyaluronate (sodium salt of hyaluronic acid), ceramide 3 (plant lipids), ubiquinone (coenzyme q10), lactic acid (aha acid), ferulic acid (rice-derived antioxidant), xanthan gum (rheology modifier), glyceryl caprylate (emollient).
This product is free from
Animal ingredients, benzalkonium chloride, benzophenones/benzophenone derivatives, bisphenol a (BPA), butoxyethanol, BHT, carbomer, coal tar dyes, -cones, ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), formaldehyde, hydroquinone, liquid petrolatum, methyl cellosolve, methylisothiazolinone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, mercury, mercury compounds, mineral oil, oxybenzone, parabens, paraffin oil, pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, polyethylene glycol (PEGs), resorcinol, siloxanes, sodium nitrite, sulfates, thimerosal, triclosan, triclocarban.
|Container||Glass jar with recyclable aluminium lid (plastic free)|
|Rheology / Glide||Light cream, easily absorbed.|
|Sulphate / SLS free / PEG free
You can choose your delivery options when you pay.
- United States FedEx (3-7 days) - $4.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $50
- Tracked US delivery by FedEx - 3 to 7 days. No customs fees required.
- United States FedEx (2 business days) - $9.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $100
- Tracked US priority delivery by FedEx - 2 business days. No customs fees required.
- REST OF WORLD (5-10 DAYS) - $9.99 OR FREE ON ORDERS OVER $50
- Tracked delivery. Courier depends on country. International customs charges are generally not payable on orders less than $100 however we cannot be held responsible for any additional charges or delays due to customs inspections in your country.